We are living in strange times, as we’re sure you’re probably experiencing! While it’s looking like things to look forward to are far and few between, we decided to spark a little joy by doing what we do best - drams!
In the coming months of isolation, we’ve got fabulous tasting sets to give away, each one packed with five drams of either gin, whisky, bourbon or rum! We’re giving you the chance to help us spread some kindness through the power of social media. If you can think of someone, from your neighbour, parent or even child’s school teacher, who could do with a little pick me up to get them through this tough time or perhaps a thank you to someone doing their bit to get us all through this, then take to Instagram and nominate them! They could be in with a chance of winning one of our tasting sets, and they’ll be stocked with five tasty drams - that’s one for after each working day of the week. Because we all need something to keep our spirits up!
If you’d rather not leave it to chance then we have a nifty alternative for you: simply snap up any of our tasting sets and gift them to that special someone on our website, even if that someone is you! Who says we can’t treat ourselves?
Let’s work together to keep up the positivity, all while fulfilling the penchant for top notch tipples.
(Full T&Cs below)
DBTD Tasting Sets Giveaway (Round 2) 2020 T&Cs
- THE PROMOTER: The promoter is Atom Supplies Limited (company register number 03193057), trading as Drinks by the Dram (DBTD) and having its registered office at Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom and are 18 years or older. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. DBTD reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY/COMPETITION PERIOD: This competition opens at 12:00:00 GMT on 23rd April 2020 and closes at 12:00:00 GMT on 06 May 2020.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must within the entry period: (i) follow @drinksbythedram on Instagram; (ii) tag a person you would like for them to receive the prize; and (iii) state which tasting set you would like the tagged person to receive. Multiple entries are permitted but you must tag a different person each time. No purchase is necessary, and no payment is required to participate in the competition or to claim the prize.
- WINNERS: There are 6 winners which will be chosen at random out of all qualifying entries as soon as practicable after the end of the entry period. The people tagged by the winner will be the prize recipient.
- THE PRIZE: There are 6 prizes, each prize recipient will receive a tasting set consisting of 5 different 3cl drams of spirit drinks (inclusive of packaging and carriage). The prize recipient will receive one of these DBTD tasting sets: Premium Gin, Premium Rum, Islay, Regions of Scotland, Bourbon Whiskey, Japanese Whisky. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner will not win a prize in this competition. DBTD will use reasonable endeavours to take into account the tasting set stated by the winner for the prize recipient but the choice of tasting set will be at DBTD’s sole and absolute discretion. The prize is provided by the promoter and it is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- SHIPPING: The prize can only be delivered to a valid address within the United Kingdom provided by the prize recipient.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE BY THE PRIZE RECIPIENT: The name of the winners and the prize recipient (and/or along with their Instagram handle) will be announced on DBTD’s social media channels as soon as practicable after each winner has been chosen throughout the entry period. DBTD will make reasonable efforts to contact the prize recipient (and the winner, where necessary) via Instagram (Direct Message). The prize recipient must be 18 years or older and must directly provide all necessary information to DBTD in order to claim the prize. If the prize recipient cannot be contacted or is not available or does not provide the necessary information or has not claimed the prize within 5 days of DBTD contacting them, DBTD reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. DBTD cannot accept any responsibility if the prize recipient is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above.
- ENTRY CONTENT: Let’s be sensible, people. By submitting content to or via our social channels which we are running the competition on, you agree to only submit original material and content that comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Any material which is in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy, which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol, the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25, anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking), which links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits, or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant(s) who participate(s) in the competition and/or the winner(s) who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any incorrectly submitted entries or entries which are not publicly visible or are removed from social media for any reasons before the end of the entry period, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. competition entrants' statutory rights are not affected.
GENERAL: DBTD confirms that this competition is not sponsored or endorsed by Instagram. Instagram is in no way affiliated to or associated with DBTD. By entering this competition, users agree to release Instagram from any and all liability related to this competition. All decisions made relating to this competition (including but not limited to winner selection) will be at DBTD’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into. These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2020 Drinks by the Dram. All rights reserved.